At CharityWerx.com ("DW" or "American Benefit Holdings, LLC." or "us" or "we" or "our"), we respect
the security and privacy of our users. Please read the following to learn more about our privacy
What Information We Collect
Our goal is to provide you with information and products that are most relevant and helpful to you. To achieve that goal, we collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from other users. In addition, we collect information from you in order to be able to provide you with access to the products (including, without limitation, subscriptions) that are available for purchase on this website.
We collect information in two ways:
1. Information You Provide to Us. We collect and store personally identifiable information that you provide, such as your email address, name, addresses, telephone numbers and other contact information. If you purchase products or subscriptions from us, we collect and store billing and payment information (for example, but not limited to, credit card or debit card information). We may also collect anonymous demographic information that does not personally identify you (for example, but not limited to, age, gender, postal code, preferences and interests).
2. Information That is Automatically Collected. Information may be automatically collected by us about your computer hardware and software and about how you use our website. This information may include, by way of example, and is not limited to:
A. Device information: Information we collect about your device may include, but is not limited to, items such as your hardware model, your operating system version and unique device identifiers.
B. Log information: Our website, like many other websites, records information about visits in a server log. This information includes, but is not limited to, statistics on page views, browser information, traffic to and from the website, referring location (i.e. the website or page that offered a link to a page on this website), sign-on data, IP address, ad data and other similar information.
C. Local storage: This refers to information (including personal information) that may be collected and stored locally on your device by the use of mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
* To make our website easier to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once;
* To enable you to purchase, access and use products on our website;
* To enable us to deliver products to you;
* To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you;
* To verify your identity and process your order and payment; and
* To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, new products, changes and improvements. We may use your personal information to contact you, especially in response to a request or communication from you. In some cases, you may not be able to choose to unsubscribe to certain mailings, if they are considered an essential part of a product or subscription you have purchased. We may contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current products or of potential new products that we are considering. DW may contact you on behalf of third-party business partners about a specific offering that may be of interest to you; however, if that occurs, your unique personally identifiable information will not be provided to the third party without your explicit consent.
We may keep a record of any communications you have with us so that we can better address and solve any issues you may be having.
We use information we collect (including, but not limited to, demographic information, cookies and other technologies, such as pixel tags) in an effort to improve your experience when using this website and the overall quality of our products. We may also use information we collect to diagnose technical problems with our website, to administer our website or to display content to you based on your preferences.
Information We Share
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with the public or third parties. For example, but not as a limitation, we may share information about the number of unique visitors on our website or the pages on our website that are most frequently browsed.
We will NEVER sell or rent your name, email address or personal information, or otherwise share information about you by which you could be personally identified, to any third party except to fulfill your order, unless specifically authorized by you. We may share information with third-parties who perform tasks that are required to complete your order (for example, but not limited to, benefit providers and merchant account service providers). We may share data with trusted third-party business partners in order to help us perform statistical analysis, provide you with customers support or send you email or postal mail. We may share personal information if we have your consent to do so. We will NEVER disclose your sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
We may share information for legal reasons. For example:
* To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena, search warrant or enforceable governmental request;
* To prevent, detect or otherwise address fraud, technical or security issues;
* To enforce applicable agreements or terms of service, including investigation of potential violations; or
* To protect against harm to the rights, safety or property of our company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Access to Certain Personal Account Information by Third-Parties
Sales of DW products may be made to and/or through Independent Affiliates. The initial default option when you create your user account ("Account") is that the Independent Affiliate that introduced you to this website may have access to certain personal information of yours. You can change the settings in your Account to further limit access. You may also, through your Account, grant other persons who are registered on our website the permission to view certain personal information of yours.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Your access to your Account and the products you purchase is password protected. You are fully responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. Therefore, it is very important that you do not divulge your user name or password to anyone. DW will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by DW or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited email or an unsolicited phone call. In addition, if you have logged in to your Account, you may also wish to close your browser window after you have finished your work. We recommend that you be especially careful about the privacy of your personal information if you share a computer with someone else or if you are using a computer in a public place like a library or an internet cafe.
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that no data transmissions over the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You transmit all such information to this website at your own risk. We will have no liability to you or to any third party in the event there is any loss, misuse, destruction or alteration of the information you provide to us.
Updating Your Personal Information
You may review and update your personal information by logging into your Account. If you would like us to review your personal information from our website, please contact us Customer Service Department. We may maintain some or all of the data we remove in our archives even after we remove it from our website.
If you communicate positive comments to us about our products, you consent to allow us to use those comments, in whole or in part, in marketing materials (from us or third-parties) that promote DW, our website or our products. We will not use your full first and last names when identifying the source of your comments.
Our website may contain interactive public forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through a public message board or a public chat room, the information will become public information and may be collected and used by others. You should be very careful about deciding to disclose your personal information in public message boards or public chat rooms.
Questions and Suggestions
*** END OF DOCUMENT ***